Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Curtains We Chose!!!

The Pottery Barn Allessandra curtain panels! Yay!




Remember my curtain ideas for my client, Mrs. C. here? Well, we decided on my favorite...The Pottery Barn Allessandra curtain panels! Yay! I will get photos as soon as they arrive! You can't get the red or blue panels in the store. You have to order it online...Bummer! :( But you can get the yellow panel in the stores! :)

Xo, Meme

{The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes...Frank Lloyd}

6 comments:

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Those are beautiful!

Primitive Echoes said...

They are beautiful.
Kat

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yippee!! Those were one of my favorites too (I think!!) ;o) Can't wait to see!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Haven said...

Great choice...my favorite of all your possibilities!
Blessings,
Haven

Ginger@cottageonrosewood said...

Been wondering where you're at! Hope to see ya blogging again soon!

busana muslim murah said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!