Monday, August 30, 2010

My Home...Okay...A Client's Home...;)


I love my client, Sharon and her beautiful home! It is a place I could see myself in...Perfect in every way...The details and love that they poured into building this home is unbelievable and breathtaking! The photos could never give this beautiful home justice...But I am going to share them with you anyway!

Here is a space we are working on right now...The dining room...






We added a beautiful french style mirror...and creamy white plates...we wanted it to be simple, yet beautiful! I call her style is
Coastal Farmhouse Chic! I think we are on the right track...Don't you think?

I secretly want to dress all in black and sneak in there late at night to steal that mirror...But shhh!... I don't want her to ever know that...lol Just in case, that actually ever really happened...;) Though, I think their dog, Cooper, would make it too hard! ;)






Here are a few other spaces in her home...Some have been redone since I took these photos...and some are yet to be done...Sharon has wonderful taste and has made a house a home...I am quite sure that there will be beautiful memories made there...





She has since hung a beautiful abstract art above the fireplace...it is PERFECT!





She had a faux artist paint the built in hutch and the island in a beautiful robin's egg...In love with the color and the look!
We plan to play around with the accessories on the hutch! Fun!





I still get choked up when I am in this kitchen...it SCREAMS Meme...or I guess in this case, Sharon...lol I love the granite, the custom cabinets, white subway tile, and that stove...My goodness! It was a sad day when I had to go back to my builder grade kitchen...though, I am grateful for her (my kitchen)...I am working on dolling her up a little this fall...





I don't have a shot of the butcher pantry...BUT It is too die for! It is just off the kitchen...You can't see the fauxing on the island that good...But I promise it is perfect...:)





Okay, I am off to clean my kitchen and tell her that I am sorry for talking behind her back...;) Did you do anything fun or creative this past weekend? Did you see my faux cupcake I made my Aunt Cake? I tried to decorate a cupcake and gave up and used stickers and bedazzled the darn thing...Shhh! I think my family thinks I really decorated it...lol ;) Sneaky, huh? My true gift to Cake was my words and my staged vignette...

XoXo, Screaming Meme


31 comments:

Katie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the dining room color -- what is it so I can steal it for my casa? ;)

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

nothing fun OR creative! cleaned and organized. :(
getting ready to paint my kitchen cabinets in the very near future. Trying to downsize before I start that!
I love, love, love ALL the colors of this home. That kitchen! whoa!
gail

Unknown said...

WOW! I love her dining room the color is so pretty. Her fireplace is amazing, OK her whole house is so pretty! Love the style you named it!! Suits the space so perfectly

southerninspiration said...

Oh, girl, I need to stalk this house and happen by!! How GORGEOUS! I love every stinkin detail! The color is gorgeous, and the built in and it's color is perfection! I'm like you.....sad to walk into mine, although I do love it...I just love hers more!
And the cupcake post was so sweet!

Suzanne

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Thanks so much for showing me this house. How beautiful! I love the color in the diningroom. Can you tell me the color? Is the ceiling the same shade? I need a color for the half bath. Need to find my fan deck!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

GORGEOUS!!! If that light fixture isn't there over the dinning room you know who has it :)
Enjoy your Monday!
XO

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What a beautiful kitchen and dining room. Love the hutch.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

LOVE the color of the dining room! Like buttah! And the plates and mirror? Perfection! Love the fireplace...love the faux built in!! AWESOME!

I want it too!

Lou Cinda :)

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Her dining room is just beautiful! I totally see a coastal farmhouse vibe in there. Beautiful chandy and I love the white plates on the wall. Simple and elegant! Good job!

Manuela

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

omgosh! it's gorgeous! i am coveting that blue built-in hutch in her kitchen!

Anonymous said...

I am a Mimi.... too.... to my grandchildren. I'm loving the hutch...and would love to paint my bedroom "robin's egg blue".... can you share where it was purchased.

Marking this sight as a FAV...for sure.

~ Lisa ~
From Indiana!

Heathahlee said...

I LOVE the color in the dining room! Share what it is, sister! The white plates look so gorgeous against it!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, you are so right, this place is stunning. I could live there for sure. That kitchen is to die for, what a dream. I can't wait to see it when you get it all done. So pretty.

I also loved your previous post and your cake. So precious. Thanks for your sweet comments, I always love it when you stop by. Hugs, Marty

Pedaling said...

what a beautiful home!
when can i move in?

Unknown said...

All of it looks stunning. Love the white plates layered the built in, and the mirror is fab too. We can steal it together... but I might then steal it from you. HA! Have a great night. Jen

MODERN Prairie Girl said...

Love that Robin's egg blue! It looks fabulous. You are doinga wonderful job for your clients.
ox
Lara

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

I ADORE the fireplace tile! Strike that...the colors..the chandy (where did u get it?)...the cabinets...Um...the whole house is breathtaking. So...when do you think you will be in the Louisville area? :)

Cheers~
e

Blessed Serendipity said...

What a lovely decorated home. Love those chandys. Thanks for stopping by today.

-Danielle

Ginger@cottageonrosewood said...

I just found your blog today via Layla's twitter and then I checked my email to find you had left me a comment. I was thrilled. I have been oohhing and aahhing over what I've found on your blog so far. ALL G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Especially the slipcovers! I am now a follower...so glad I found ya!

Angie said...

I can see why you love it - gorgeous!

Shannan Martin said...

Entirely gorgeous!! Love that crown molding and the color palette is exactly my style!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

You're right! It's delish.... Love the colors and all of the custom woodwork. Oh how I'd like some of that myself...She is one lucky lady, isn't she?? I have the standard builder's grade too. Love it still.

Huggies,
Spencer

Decor To Adore said...

Ok, here's the plan...we'll both dress in black and carry out the mirror and the entire kitchen. It will be a joint custody theft. :)

Well done!

Sue said...

Thanks for visiting me...I hope you clicked over and entered my giveaway!

This is such a great house. That kitchen has me so depressed I may not even cook in mine tonight! I love it. Everything is so crisp and elegant...wow!

Sue

Just a little something from Judy said...

This blog is me. I love it! I love the style of decorating. It is a joy to visit here. Keep on posting.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

How gorgeous is that? Wow...added it to my tumblr... love all the soothing colors!!

The Style Sisters said...

amazing! I love love what you did!

Karin

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Wow, I love the colors here. The kitchen is gorgeous too.

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by Places of my Heart. I would have never found you! I enjoyed looking! The colors are fabulous. I will be writing those down. This is what I dream of color wise when we get that retirement home on the lake (one day)! I like the name too. coastal ... chic Oh, by the way if I was there, we would have fun with those book shelves.
Karen

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

This is absoutely gorgeous! What a fun process. She has a beautiful home. I'm so glad you let us peek inside!
Kelly

Krista@RustikChic said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Very nice work. I love the kitchen and light fixtures. Very nice.